1. Click the registration link above.
2. Click “Log In” in the upper right hand corner of the USA Cycling page.
3. Click “Sign up for new account”. This is how we are collecting information for the ride and how you will submit your waiver. You are not creating a membership to USA Cycling, but creating an account through USA Cycling to register for the Cheers and Gears Ride only.
4. Enter your information and click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be directed to register for the Cheers and Gears ride from there.
Option 1 – Cheers and Gears Ride – Full Weekend
$80 per person
The registration fee includes the Friday Night Cheers and Gears Social, Saturday lunch, a T-shirt, route maps, and ride amenities. You must register by April 1, 2020!
**Lodging is NOT included in your ride registration (hotel rates include breakfast).
Santé South Wine Festival (April 4, 2020) is a destination event and international showcase of the world’s premier wines and some of Mississippi’s most succulent culinary delights. To purchase Santé South tickets for Saturday night, click here.
Option 2 – Cheers and Gears Ride – Saturday ONLY
$45 per person
Registration fee includes Saturday lunch, T-shirt, route maps, and ride amenities. Does NOT include Friday or Sunday activities
Cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting the ride director, Jayce Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds of 90% of the registration price may be requested until February 28, 2020. No refunds will be made after March 1, 2020.
In the Event of Inclement Weather
The Cheers and Gears Ride and the Ridgeland Arts Festival will continue in the rain unless conditions become intolerable and dangerous. The Sante South Wine festival will be moved indoors.
For additional information or questions contact: